Face painting is a temporary work that lasts some hours and the craze of face paintings is increasing day by day. With good quality face paints, sponges and brushes you can make various designs in cheeks. There are various easy face painting ideas for cheeks for boys and girls from which you can choose. Face painting ideas for Cheeks can help you in adding so much fun to any party. It is very good as well as a fun way to dress up without requiring any special costume. There are various face-painting ideas for cheeks, but do you still tend to stick with the same designs? So for a change, we are here to give you 20 cute and easy face painting ideas for cheeks:
Cute And Easy Face Painting Ideas For Cheeks
Precautions To Keep In Mind Before Doing Face Painting
As face painting doesn’t require any special skills, but you should know some basics and tips while doing it. Hence, here we are giving you some important tips and precautions that you must know before starting it.
- Before start painting a face, you must decide which design you are going to paint. A well-opted design will help you in creating a good painting; otherwise, if you will not decide well then the result can be not as per your imagination.
- Always simplify your color palette nicely so that you can use them easily without getting confused.
- Always use excellent quality sponges as well as painting brushes. These help in spreading the color in an even way and don’t harm your skin. Low-quality brushes and sponges can irritate the skin, cause infection or pimples.
- If you don’t want to buy many colors, then you can make various colors by mixing them, for example- you can mix white and red color to make a pink color.
- You must check the consistency of face paint before applying it to the face. You can add some water if the paint is thick as checking the consistency is very essential, else it can make your face painting a bit awkward.
- While painting a face, keep your hairs way by using clips or bands. Also, be careful that the paint doesn’t get into your eyes. If it happens, then wash your eyes immediately with cold water.
- Wash your hands using a hand wash, in case you use your fingers for applying color in the face. You must use safe sparkles or glitters for painting the face. Buy glitters that are .008 microns in size and made of polyester.
Cute Face Painting Ideas For Cheeks
Cat design face painting will look beautiful in cheeks, a cat is a favorite animal of lots of people, so they can go for it. A cute cat with some whiskers and black dots will give an amazing look to your design. You can paint it using black and white color and can also put some dots in the nose to have a perfect cute cat drawing.
Butterfly Face Painting:
It’s very popular as well as a fantastic design that you can paint on the cheeks. Your favorite colors can be used while making this painting. You can make this design simply by using the sponge on the colored wings and then making butterfly outlines with black color.
Superheroes are very popular among kids. So, the list of easy face painting ideas for cheeks will surely include the Superhero Masks. You can start with a basic blue mask painted around the eyes; it may be a black or blue color mask. You can decorate it like a Batman, Superman or your child’s own covert superhero identity! Here we have some easy Halloween face painting ideas for adults. Have a look-